Yesterday I started on several pairs of the Spirogrograph Basket Earrings, and I thought I’d share a few process shots.
Here are the finished earrings that I’m making.
In this photo I’m putting the solder on the steel components using an acetylene/atmosphere torch.
Next I attach the silver rings that will hold the earwires.
Here are the components with the silver rings attached.
Then I sand the pieces to clean up the firescale.
I didn’t have a chance to finish them yesterday, as I teach jewelry making on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Today I will finish them up by creating the earwires and attaching them.